Saturday, May 26, 2012

Mango Cinnamon Upside Down Cake

Since I'm on a mission to use up all the mangoes in the house, I hit upon the idea to make this. I used the recipe of the Pear Cardamom Upside Down Cake I posted below, replacing the pear with mango and the cardamom with cinnamon coz I'm not a big fan of cardamom. It seems to have come out better than last time, because I kept supervising it. Last time it got slightly burnt because I put it in for 40 min as prescribed but this time it got done in a little under 30 min. Will update upon the taste. Enjoy :)

Update: It's absolutely beautiful....family is literally speechless at the yumminess. Must try!



2 comments:

  1. *homer simpson like drooling* Mmmm.. mango... Mmmm Cinnamon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Listen...you must do it...it's fool proof and yummy.

    ReplyDelete